Wednesday, March 5, 2014

EOTD: Sleek Garden of Eden

I purchased this.

I haven't blogged in a couple of weeks. My day job has been kicking my butt! One of my coworkers went to London a couple of weeks ago, so I sent him with some money and a shopping list. This time, I had him pick up the Sleek Garden of Eden eye shadow palette. It is even prettier in real life than I thought! This is the first look I did with the palette, and it wore like iron all day long. I love Sleek's eye shadows--they may be a drugstore product, but they're great quality, and blend like a dream.





WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance around entire eye area
MAC Painterly Paint Pot around entire eye area
Too Faced White Chocolate on brow bone
Sleek Garden of Eden Palette:
  - Python on outer 1/3 of lid and blended into crease
  - Paradise On Earth on inner 1/3 of lid and blended into crease
  - Eve's Kiss on inner 1/3 of lid and blended into crease
  - Evergreen beneath lower lash line
  - Tree of Life beneath outer 1/3 of upper and lower lash lines
Too Faced Champagne Truffle around tear duct area
MAC Blanc Type to highlight beneath eyebrow
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper to tightline upper lash line
Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter pencil on lower waterline
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Chinovi Cosmetics Brow Powders in Dark Brown and Deep Auburn




4 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is SO pretty! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks is so pretty and spring-y! I've never tried Sleek, but I think the Eden palette is going on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sleek is really good quality for a drugstore brand!

      Delete