Tuesday, March 18, 2014

EOTD: St. Patty's Look with Fyrinnae

I purchased this.

I don't particularly like the color green--green clothes, green makeup, green decor, green anything. I do love green in nature, but that's about it. I'll still wear green eyeshadow sometimes to change things up, but I only wear green clothing once a year, and that's on St. Patrick's Day--the day when everyone is Irish!

This is the green eyeshadow look I wore yesterday. I don't wear green well, so I like to tone it down and warm it up with browns and golds. I had quite a few people tell me that I should wear green more often and that it looks good with my hair color, but I still disagree.






I haven't posted a full-face photo in ages, so I took one yesterday. I like the far-away pictures better--you can't see the mistakes in my eye makeup as clearly!


Did you do anything special to celebrate St. Patrick's Day?

WHAT I USED:

EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion all around eye area
Darling Girl Glitter Glue all around eye area
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette:
  - White Chocolate on brow bone
  - Salted Caramel as transition between crease and brow bone
Fyrinnae:
  - Sake & Sashimi on outer corner of lid and beneath outer 2/3 of lower lash line
  - Enchanting Otter on lid and beneath inner 1/3 of lower lash line
  - Polar Bear around tear duct area
  - Moon Child to highlight beneath brow bone
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline lining upper lashes and on lower waterline
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Chinovi Cosmetics Brow Powders in Dark Brown and Deep Auburn

FACE:
Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Emerge to correct under eyes
Supergoop Daily Correct CC Cream in Light Medium
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
Clinique Blush in Matte Bronze and Rich Coral

LIPS:
MAC Strength Lipstick

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! Such a beautiful look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the green with the warmer color in the crease. You've inspired me to get out Enchanting Otters and play with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ! I haven't used my fyrinnae shades in ages ... such a shame :-S

    ReplyDelete