I purchased this.
This is the green eyeshadow look I wore yesterday. I don't wear green well, so I like to tone it down and warm it up with browns and golds. I had quite a few people tell me that I should wear green more often and that it looks good with my hair color, but I still disagree.
I haven't posted a full-face photo in ages, so I took one yesterday. I like the far-away pictures better--you can't see the mistakes in my eye makeup as clearly!
Did you do anything special to celebrate St. Patrick's Day?
WHAT I USED:
Urban Decay Primer Potion all around eye area
Darling Girl Glitter Glue all around eye area
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette:
- White Chocolate on brow bone
- Salted Caramel as transition between crease and brow bone
- Sake & Sashimi on outer corner of lid and beneath outer 2/3 of lower lash line
- Enchanting Otter on lid and beneath inner 1/3 of lower lash line
- Polar Bear around tear duct area
- Moon Child to highlight beneath brow bone
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline lining upper lashes and on lower waterline
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Chinovi Cosmetics Brow Powders in Dark Brown and Deep Auburn
Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Emerge to correct under eyes
Supergoop Daily Correct CC Cream in Light Medium
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
Clinique Blush in Matte Bronze and Rich Coral
MAC Strength Lipstick