Friday, March 28, 2014

EOTD with Chequered Lily, Darling Girl, and Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

I purchased this.
PR samples.

We had professional photos taken at work this week. I wanted a look that had a bit of color, but that was done in a way to look both professional and pretty. The photographer complimented me on my eye makeup, so hopefully that means I succeeded, although I can see now that I should have trimmed my crazy eyebrows first! This is what I ended up with.





WHAT I USED:
Urban Decay Primer Potion all around eye area
Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue all around eye area
Urban Decay Naked 3 palette:
  - Strange on brow bone
  - Limit to transition between brow bone and crease
  - Nooner in crease
Darling Girl Cosmetics Monster Within on outer 1/3 of lid, blended into crease, and beneath outer 1/3 of lower lash line
Chequered Lily Apothecary Pulsar on inner 2/3 of lid and inner 2/3 of lower lash line
Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil on lower waterline
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper lining upper lashes
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Chinovi Cosmetics Brow Powders in Dark Brown and Deep Auburn

No comments:

Post a Comment