Thursday, April 10, 2014

EOTD #2 with Sleek Vintage Romance Palette

I purchased this.

I pulled out my Sleek Vintage Romance palette again yesterday. I wanted to try out the gold shades in the palette. I have a feeling I'll be using this palette every day this week!





WHAT I USED:
Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion
Sleek:
  - Love in London on outer corner, blended into crease, and beneath outer lower lash line
  - Lust in L.A. on outer 1/3 of lid, including on top of Love in London, and blended into crease
  - Court in Cannes on middle 1/3 of lid, blended into crease
  - Meet in Madrid on inner 1/3 of lid, blended into crease, around tear duct area and beneath inner 2/3 of lower lash line
Random pressed powder to blend out crease
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline linine upper lashes
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Maybelline So Very Berry Great Lash mascara on top of They're Real! on upper lashes

1 comment:

  1. Ain't those gold shades fabulous in this palette ?! I so love this palette . Gorgeous eyelook ;)

    ReplyDelete