Wednesday, April 30, 2014

EOTD: Silk Naturals Spa, Vineyard, and Taffeta

This was a gift.
I purchased this.
PR sample.

I wanted to wear something spring-like today, and inspired by the lilac bush in my yard that is just starting to bud, I decided to go with a soft purple and soft green. This is what I ended up with, and I really like how I turned out, despite being quick and simple. I feel like I'm spoiling myself rotten every time I use Silk Naturals.





WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all over eye area
Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue all over eye area
Silk Naturals
  - Spa on inner 2/3 of lid and lower lash line and around tear duct area
  - Vineyard on outer 1/3 of lid and lower lash line
  - Taffeta in crease
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Natural on brow bone
Eddie Funkhouser Ultra Definition Eye Lining Stylus in Absolute Black lining upper lashes
Dior Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum
Elizabeth Mott They're So Big mascara
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment