Tuesday, April 8, 2014

EOTD with Sleek Vintage Romance Palette

I purchased this. 

I haven't posted much lately. Between catching the Spring Cold from Hell, I've also been busy, busy, busy. I just ticketed flights to go to London and Iceland in a few months. I'm heading to London to see my musical idol, Kate Bush, in concert, which is a dream I never thought I'd live to see since she hasn't toured since 1979. On the way back, I had a layover in Reykjavik, and I've always wanted to see Iceland, so I'm going to stay over for a few days. I am going all my self and am so excited to have time to travel on my own schedule and do what I want when I want. I'll probably end up posting some pictures here even though this isn't a travel blog! But that's still five months away, so for now, let's get back to makeup talk...

I recently picked up the Sleek i-Divine Palette in Vintage Romance. We don't have Sleek in the U.S., although it's probably my favorite drugstore brand. I usually have friends in the UK pick up things and send them to me or purchase on blog sales. However, I bought this one on Amazon. I have a friend who told me that this seller is selling this particular eye shadow palette for $9.99 plus $2.50 shipping.  I received a shipping notice the day after I purchased the palette online. The package shipped from the UK, so it took about two weeks to arrive. In addition to the friend who told me about that seller, I have another friend who also bought from the same seller, and also had a great experience. It's great to find a reliable, reasonably-priced resource for Sleek! However, you'd better believe when I'm in London this fall, I'm going to hit up the big Superdrug on Oxford Street and buy some Sleek products!

I really love this palette. The colors are beautiful, have a really gorgeous finish, and I love what high quality they are at such a relatively low price point. Today, I opted for a pink and purple look using this palette.





WHAT I USED:
Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion
Sleek Vintage Romance palette:
  - Marry in Monte Carlo on inner 3/4 of lid
  - Bliss in Barcelona on outer 1/3 of lid and outer 1/4 of lower lash line
  - Forever in Florence in crease
  - A Vow in Venice beneath inner 2/3 of lower lash line
  - Pretty in Paris around tear duct area
Eddie Funkhouser Ultra Definition Eye Lining Stylus lining upper lashes
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Chinovi Cosmetics Brow Powders in Dark Brown and Deep Auburn

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful!! Good thing you got this palette! :D

    ReplyDelete