Friday, May 2, 2014

EOTD: BFTE Coffee Collection v.2

PR samples.
I purchased this.

Yesterday, I posted swatches of BFTE's brand new limited edition collection of eye shadows, Coffee Collection v.2. Today, I wore a look using the four colors from this collection. I really like how they look together.





WHAT I USED:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot all around eye area
Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue all around eye area
BFTE Coffee Collection v.2:
  - Foam On Top on brow bone and around tear duct area
  - Java Junkie on inner 1/2 of lid and inner 1/2 of lower lash line
  - Turkish Coffee on outer 1/2 of lid and outer 1/2 of lower lash line
  - The Last Drop in crease, to tightline outer 1/3 of lower lashes, and mixed with Darling Girl Glitter Glue to line upper lashes
Sephora Nano Eyeliner in Coffee on upper and lower waterlines
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown

2 comments: