Friday, May 9, 2014

EOTD: Sugarpill Mochi, Poison Plum, Dollipop, Velocity, Lumi, and Tako

I purchased this.

Crazy! I so rarely wear brights, yet I pulled two bright looks out of my hat this week! This one I wore to a party last Saturday. It's nothing like I hoped it would look, of course. Also, it would have looked so much better with false lashes, but I hate falsies, so it wasn't gonna happen!

I pulled out some beloved-but-terribly-underused Sugarpill colors for this look.




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Tick:Tock Cosmetics Infinity Eye Shadow Base in Milky Way
Sugarpill:
  - Mochi all over lid
  - Poison Plum in crease
  - Dollipop to blend out crease
  - Tako on brow bone
  - Velocity beneath lower lashes
  - Lumi around tear duct area
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper lining upper lashes
Benefit They're Real! mascara
a random black eye liner pencil to line the upper and lower waterlines
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown
Anastasia Brow Gel

3 comments:

  1. I bet this eye look made heads turn! It's so fun and beautiful ♥

    http://ourownkind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this so reminds me of my little ponies, I love it!

    http://finefantasies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this color combination!! Goooorgeous :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete