Tuesday, May 6, 2014

EOTD: Upcoming BFTE Brights!

PR samples.
I purchased this.

Brights seem to be all the rage these days. I really love how my eyes look in bright colors, yet I'm not typically confident enough to wear them. However, Kimberly of BFTE recently sent me home with some samples of some bright shades she's working on. There's no guarantee they'll be released, but she's pretty excited about them, so I'm crossing my fingers that she'll release them soon!

For this look, I used four unreleased BFTE bright shades, Limeade, Peacock, Lava Mamma, and Tangerine. I also used a bit of an older BFTE yellow shade, Spirit.





WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Sleek Moonshine (from the Sleek Primer Palette) all around eye area
BFTE:
  - Limeade all over lid
  - Lava Mamma in crease
  - Tangerine above crease
  - Peacock beneath lower lash line
  - Spirit on inner corner
Sugarpill Tako on brow bone
Em Cosmetics Teal Tease Waterliner on lower waterline
Eddie Funkhouser Ultra Definition Eye Lining Stylus in Absolute Black lining upper lashes
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown

3 comments:

  1. Pretty!! But I have all these BFTE shades..do you mean unreleased as in they're coming back with the re-opening?

    ReplyDelete