Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sneak Peek Swatches: Darling Girl Paper Runway Collection

PR Samples.

Hi! Wow, I knew I'd been pretty negligent about updating my blog, but I hadn't realized until just now that it's been over a month. I really need to get back in the habit of blogging.

Today, I've got some sneak peek swatches for you from an upcoming collection from Darling Girl Cosmetics. Darling Girl, Chinovi Cosmetics, and Glamour Doll Eyes have joined together in a collaborative effort called Paper Runway. I haven't seen sneak peeks from either Chinovi or GDE, and have no idea what we'll see from them, but I'm pretty excited about what Darling Girl is releasing as their part of the collaboration.

Darling Girl's piece of the Paper Runway collaborative collection is a set of six eyeshadows and two blushes that are perfect colors for summertime wear. I've swatched each color below in direct sunlight, in the shade, and in the shade with flash.

Direct Sunlight
Top row, L-R: City Chic, Fashion Disaster, Frock Star
Middle row, L-R: It Girl (Soft Focus Blush), Kandy Kouture (Inner Glow Blush)
Bottom row, L-R: Make It Work, Mod Me Up, Model Walk

Shade
Top row, L-R: City Chic, Fashion Disaster, Frock Star
Middle row, L-R: It Girl (Soft Focus Blush), Kandy Kouture (Inner Glow Blush)
Bottom row, L-R: Make It Work, Mod Me Up, Model Walk 

Shade - with Flash
Top row, L-R: City Chic, Fashion Disaster, Frock Star
Middle row, L-R: It Girl (Soft Focus Blush), Kandy Kouture (Inner Glow Blush)
Bottom row, L-R: Make It Work, Mod Me Up, Model Walk 

Direct Sunlight
Top row, L-R: City Chic, Fashion Disaster, Frock Star
Middle row, L-R: It Girl (Soft Focus Blush), Kandy Kouture (Inner Glow Blush)
Bottom row, L-R: Make It Work, Mod Me Up, Model Walk 

Shade
Top row, L-R: City Chic, Fashion Disaster, Frock Star
Middle row, L-R: It Girl (Soft Focus Blush), Kandy Kouture (Inner Glow Blush)
Bottom row, L-R: Make It Work, Mod Me Up, Model Walk  

Shade - with Flash
Top row, L-R: City Chic, Fashion Disaster, Frock Star
Middle row, L-R: It Girl (Soft Focus Blush), Kandy Kouture (Inner Glow Blush)
Bottom row, L-R: Make It Work, Mod Me Up, Model Walk  

My favorite shades are the City Chic and Make It Work eyeshadows. I'm also really in love with the Kandy Kouture Inner Glow Blush.

The Paper Runway collection will be released on Saturday, June 28. It makes me really happy to see three indie cosmetics companies banding together in a collaborative effort. I think there's enough room out there for all of the great indies, so it's great to see them working together. These are three great indies with stellar reputations and high quality products, so I'm looking forward to seeing what they all have in store for us.

Which Darling Girl eyeshadows or blushes from Paper Runway interest you the most? 

1 comment:

  1. They are all gorgeous but I'd have to say I like the shadows on the bottom row are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete