Friday, July 4, 2014

EOTD: 4th of July with Chinovi Juno, Vestia, and Vulcan

I purchased this.

I hope all of you in the U.S. have a wonderful Independence Day! Have fun, be safe, stay dry (if you're on the East Coast!), and keep yourself covered in SPF! I failed on the SPF front yesterday, and now I'm a little pink, so I'll spend most of my day hiding out indoors.

Yesterday, I posted swatches of Chinovi Cosmetic's new Oh My Gods: Rome collection. I decided to use three of them for today's 4th of July look. I don't like how Juno looks around my inner corner/tear duct area, but *shrugs* it's what I did, and I don't feel like redoing it.




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Sleek Primer Palette:
  - Moonshine on inner 2/3 of lid
  - Dare Devil on outer 1/3 of lid and blended into crease
  - Calypso beneath lower lash line
Chinovi Cosmetics:
  - Vulcan on outer 1/3 of lid and through crease
  - Juno on inner 2/3 of lid
  - Vestia beneath lower lash line
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk on waterline
Sugarpill Afterparty on top of Milk
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack lining upper lashes
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Blink of Blue
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown

If you're in the U.S., what are you doing today to celebrate Independence Day? If you're not in the U.S., how are you celebrating summer this weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment