Monday, July 28, 2014

EOTD: Chequered Lily Dustland Fairytale

I purchased this.
PR samples.

I did this look a few months ago and just found it in my files. It's so simple, but The Chequered Lily's Dustland Fairytale eyeshadow is so pretty that I think it's a really beautiful look. I think it's great for an office-appropriate look, as it's a really pretty shade that's simple and sophisticated.





WHAT I USED:
Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion over entire eye area
Darling Girl Glitter Glue over entire eye area
Chequered Lily Dustland Fairytale as single-color wash for lid and crease
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural on brow bone
Urban Decay Rockstar 24/7 Glide-on Liner Pencil smudged beneath lower lashes
Yanqina Liquid Eye Liner lining upper lashes
Benefit They’re Real! mascara
Chinovi Brow Powders in Dark Brown and Deep Auburn

No comments:

Post a Comment