Saturday, July 5, 2014

EOTD: Chinovi Satin, Leather, and Fleece

I purchased this.
PR Samples.

A week ago, I posted swatches of Chinovi Cosmetics' Paper Runway collection. Earlier this week, I did this look wearing Satin, Leather, and Fleece from this newest collection as well as a dash of Juno from Chinovi's Oh My Gods: Rome collection. I am crazy in love with Leather and Satin. Leather is such a gorgeous, rich brown, and Satin... oh man, it's just a really beautiful oceanic blue. I kind of want to roll my entire body in these two colors! :)




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Darling Girl Glitter Glue on lid, into crease, and beneath lower lash line
Chinovi Cosmetics:
  - Fleece above crease and beneath lower lash line
  - Leather in crease and beneath outer 1/3 of lower lash line
  - Satin on lid
  - Juno to highlight tear duct area
MAC Fluidline in Dipdown lining upper lashes and lower waterline
Lancome Hypn├┤se Custom Volume mascara
Chinovi Cosmetics Brow Powers in Dark Brown and Deep Auburn

Have you ordered anything from Chinovi's Paper Runway collection yet? What did you get? 

No comments:

Post a Comment