I purchased this.
Anam Cara has very special meaning for me. It's a gorgeous smoky purple that was a custom eye shadow I commissioned from Susan of Darling Girl, which she ended up adding to her general catalogue. Anam Cara is a Gaelic word and the simple translation is something akin to "soul friend," although the meaning is much more extensive and deeper than that. I gave this eyeshadow that name as a tribute to a beloved group of girlfriends who will be my anam cara forever.
Sunset Strip is a gorgeous peachy-pink that reminds me of living near the ocean in San Diego and the beautiful sunsets I regularly watched from a place called Sunset Cliffs.
WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Darling Girl Cosmetics:
- Glitter Glue on main lid only
- Calla on brow bone
- Anam Cara in crease and outer lower lash line
- Sunset Strip on lid and inner lower lash line
- Nestling (d/c) around tear duct area
- Zero Gravity Eye Candy Gel Liner lining upper lashes
Lancôme Hypôse Custom Volume Mascara
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown