Thursday, July 10, 2014

EOTD: Featuring Sugar Skull Minerals Prude

PR samples. 
I purchased this.

The other day, I posted swatches of some eyeshadows from the upcoming "Young Love" collection from Sugar Skull Minerals. Yesterday, I wore Prude, my favorite eyeshadow from this collection. I used my Smashbox Full Exposure palette with it, as I wanted to use the matte colors from the palette to emphasize the beautiful duochrome of Prude.




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue all around eye area
Sephora Mineral Foundation in Light 21 on brow bone
Sugar Skull Minerals - Prude on lid
Smashbox Full Exposure Palette:
  - M1 in crease
  - M2 above M1 between crease and brow bone
  - M3 above M2 to transition to brow bone
  - M4 around tear duct area
  - M5 beneath lower lash line
MAC Dipdown Fluidline lining upper lashes
Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil on lower waterline
Maybelline Volum' Express Pumped Up! Colossal Waterproof Mascara in Classic Black
Chinovi Cosmetics Brow Powder in Dark Brown and Deep Auburn

No comments:

Post a Comment