Sunday, July 13, 2014

EOTD: Featuring Sugarpill Olivia

I purchased this.

I posted swatches yesterday of Sugarpill's newest Limited Edition eyeshadow, Olivia. I was so excited when I first saw Sugarpill post about it, since olive green is my favorite shade of green. This is the first look I created using Olivia.




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all over lid, crease, and beneath lower lashes
Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue all over lid, crease, and beneath lower lashes
Sugarpill Cosmetics:
  - Stella on outer 1/3 of lid
  - Olivia on lid and blended into crease
  - Mix of Lumi and Tipsy around tear duct area
  - Weekender beneath lower lashes
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper lining upper lashes
Maybelline Pumped Up! Colossal Waterproof Mascara in Classic Black
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! Ilove greens are probably my favorite/most-worn color on my eyes, I feel so comfy in olive green shadow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got mine today and it's amazing . I love the color so much.
    It looks fab on your eyes !

    ReplyDelete