I purchased this.
I posted swatches recently of some of the Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder eyeshadows that were recently released. Today, I have a look using three of the eyeshadows.
WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Darling Girl Glitter Glue all around eye area
Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow:
- Bella Chiffon all over lid and tear duct area
- Bella Champagne gently patted on top of Chiffon on lid and by itself beneath inner 2/3 of lower lash line
- Bella Purple on outer corner, outer 1/3 of lower lash line, and in crease
- Bella Caffé to blend out crease
- Bella Black to line outer 1/2 of top lashes and outer 1/3 of lower lashes
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural on brow bone
Kat Von D Tattoo Eye Liner in Trooper in a very thin line close to base of top lash line
Maybelline Volum' Express Pumped Up! Colossal Waterproof Mascara in Classic Black