Friday, July 18, 2014

EOTD: Milani Bella Eyes - Gold, Teal, Cappuccino, Caffé, and Ivory

I purchased this.
PR samples.

I did this look a couple of weeks ago right after I bought my first few Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder eyeshadows and it was playing with this look that is what convinced me to track down some of the other shadows that I couldn't find the first time around.

My eyes were watering something fierce on this day, and it looks like most of the Bella Ivory that I placed around my tear duct area ended up washing off with my tears. Oh well!




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow:
  - Bella Caffé as transition between crease and brow bone
  - Bella Cappuccino in crease
  - Bella Gold on lid
  - Bella Teal beneath lower lash line
  - Bella Ivory around tear duct area
Wet'n'Wild Cover All Powder in Fair/Light on brow bone
Eddie Funkhouser Ultra Definition Eye Lining Stylus in Absolute Black lining upper lashes
EM Cosmetics Waterliner in Teal Tease on lower waterline
Benefit They're Real! mascara

4 comments:

  1. OMG golden shadow, my all time time favorite color... love it. the brow are so nice as well
    tobelikealady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I think this gold is a really stunning shade!

      Delete
  2. If I am loving my eye look that day, my eyes are sure to water. Lol. I haven't picked up any of the Milani shadows yet. I haven't seen them either! I will have to check out CVS this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! If I do a look that I'm really digging, that's the day my eyes water or I have allergic eye-itchiness!

      Delete