Wednesday, July 30, 2014

EOTD: Silk Naturals - Plush, Gobble Tov, Merry, Nuit, and Bone

I purchased this.

I absolutely adore Silk Naturals. Plush and Gobble Tov are two of my favorite colors by Silk Naturals. I'm glad I was able to get the limited Gobble Tov when it was available last fall.





Silk Naturals Look
Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer all around eye area
Darling Girl Glitter Glue all around eye area
Silk Naturals
  - Bone on brow bone
  - Gobble Tov on inner 2/3 of lid and lower lash line
  - Plush on outer 1/3 of lid and lower lash line
  - Merry around tear duct area
  - Nuit to line outer 1/2 of upper and lower lash lines
Brija Cosmetics Wide-Eyed Waterliner on lower waterline
Benefit They’re Real! mascara
Chinovi Cosmetics Brow Powder in Dark Brown and Deep Auburn


Are there any Limited Edition products you own that you're really grateful you were able to get when you could? 

1 comment: