Sunday, July 13, 2014

EOTD with Darling Girl "One Hit Wonders" Eyeshadows

I purchased this.

This look was created using three colors from Darling Girl Cosmetics' One Hit Wonders collection. I need to pick up a few more shades from this collection now!




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Darling Girl Cosmetics:
  - Glitter Glue all around eye area
  - Calla on brow bone
  - I Melt With You in crease
  - Mexican Radio on outer third of lid and lower lash line
  - I Want Candy on inner two-thirds of lid and lower lash line
  - Trust Fund (d/c) around tear duct area
  - Chocolate Cherries Eye Candy Gel Liner 
Elizabeth Mott They're So Big mascara
Chinovi Cosmetics Brow Powders in Dark Brown and Deep Auburn

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ! And i need that liner ! Such a beautiful purple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The liner is awesome, isn't it? It's such great quality, too.

      Delete
  2. Love these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I usually save orange-and-purple for Halloween, so it was fun to use them together out of season.

      Delete