Sunday, July 6, 2014

I Love Nail Polish (ILNP) Massive 3-Day Sale!

Nothing to disclose.

My favorite nail polishes in the world come from I Love Nail Polish (aka ILNP). Starting today at 12 noon Pacific Daylight Time (just a little over 2 hours from the time of this posting), 47 retiring nail polishes are going on sale for 30% off. If you've ever thought about getting some ILNP polishes and see them on the list of retiring shades, grab them now, because once they're gone, they're gone! (I highly recommend you pick up Washing Ashore. It's the most stunning teal polish I own.)



You may CLICK HERE to see all 47 ILNP polishes that are being retired.

The sale starts Sunday, July 6 at 12 noon PDT and ends on Tuesday, July 8 at 9:00 p.m. PDT.

Use code ILNP30 to receive the 30% discount.

Are you thinking of picking up any ILNP polishes in this sale? 

No comments:

Post a Comment