Saturday, July 12, 2014

Swatches: Sugarpill Olivia Loose Eyeshadow

I purchased this.

Earlier this week, Sugarpill Cosmetics released a limited number of the Chromalust loose eyeshadow they created for IMATS London. There were only 600 jars of Olivia made, and I'm excited that I was able to get one.



Sugarpill describes Olivia as "a lustrous metallic olive eyeshadow with twinkling flecks of gold."

This is what Olivia looks like in the jar:


And here's a nice little scoop of it:


These swatches were done over Darling Girl Glitter Glue and taken in direct sunlight:



These are the same swatches taken with flash:



I really love Olivia. It's such a beautiful olive green with a ton of sparkle and gorgeous gold sheen. It looks terrific with my warmer skin tone. I'll be posting a look with it tomorrow, so stay tuned!

What is your favorite Sugarpill loose eyeshadow? 

4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! Can't wait to see how you incorporated it into an eye look!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just posted my EOTD with it today. It's such a pretty color!

      Delete
  2. It's such a gorgeous color and i'm happy i could buy one ! I had to have it , my name is also Olivia :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you got one, especially since you share the same name! I love the name Olivia. :)

      Delete