Monday, August 18, 2014

EOTD: Chinovi Cosmetics Funhouse, Rave, and Poww

PR samples.
I purchased this.

Anyone who has read my blog for long knows that I absolutely adore Chinovi Cosmetics eye shadows. They are silky smooth, apply like butter, and practically blend themselves. I decided to pull out some colors I hadn't used in quite a while to create this look.




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance over entire eye area
Sleek Primer in Noir on lid and lightly beneath lower lash line
Darling Girl Glitter Glue over entire eye area
Wet’n’Wild Coverall Pressed Powder in Fair/Light on brow bone
Chinovi Cosmetics:
  - Funhouse on inner 2/3 of lid and lower lash line
  - Rave on outer 1/3 of lid and lower lash line
  - Poww in crease
Benefit Watt’s Up to lightly highlight inner corner
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline lining upper lashes and lower rim, into tear duct area
Maybelline Pumped Up! Colossal Waterproof Mascara in Classic Black – one coat
Benefit They’re Real! mascara on top of the Maybelline mascara – one coat
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate on brows

No comments:

Post a Comment