Sunday, August 3, 2014

EOTD: Darling Girl Beso De La Muerte and Obviously Not A Wig

I purchased this.

I did this look this afternoon. I planned to wear an entirely neutral look, but when I saw the bright pink sparkles in Beso De La Muerte, I had this inclination to wear a bright pink eyeliner to match them. I don't have any bright pink eyeliners, so I decided to use an eyeshadow and turn it into a liner using Darling Girl Superstar Serum. It never occurs to me to wear fun, bright eyeliners, so I like how different this is for me. I'm heading off to a family dinner in a bit. We'll see what the fam thinks about the bright pink eyeliner!

I had a little trouble with my brow gel today, so please just disregard my eyebrows if you would!




EOTD Template
Too Faced Shadow Insurance over entire eye area
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Sleek & Spice as base on lid, blended into crease, and beneath lower lash line
Darling Girl Cosmetics:
  - Glitter Glue on top of Sleek & Spice
  - Beso De La Muerte on lid, in crease, and beneath lower lash line
  - Calla on brow bone
  - Obviously Not A Wig applied with Darling Girl Superstar Serum as upper lash liner
MAC Lightscapade Mineralize Skin Finish very lightly applied beneath arch of brow
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper lining very tightly against upper lash line
Maybelline Pumped Up! Colossal Waterproof Mascara in Classic Black
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate on brows

8 comments:

  1. Darn! I just placed an order too (although maybe Susan can add it on for me). It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my heart literally skipped a beat looking at that gorgeous eyeliner! I have to try this out!!!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt the same way the moment I paired the liner with this shadow. Obviously A Wig is so stunning as a liner!

      Delete
  3. Wow Obviously Not a Wig makes a beautiful liner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it, though? I can't believe I never thought to use it as a liner before!

      Delete
  4. Obviously not a wig makes a gorgeous liner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely does. I'll be turning it into a liner again!

      Delete