Tuesday, August 19, 2014

EOTD: Featuring City Chic by Darling Girl Cosmetics

I purchased this.
PR samples.

I did this look primarily featuring City Chic from Darling Girl Cosmetics’ Paper Runway collection. City Chic is my favorite shade from the collection. Darling Girl describes it as “palest nude pink with gold sheen.” For this look, I decided to use City Chic as a single-color wash, but to layer it over a medium-brown base to bring out the gold in it.




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Benefit Skinny Jeans Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow on lid, blended into crease, and beneath lower lash line
Darling Girl Cosmetics:
  - Glitter Glue all over lid/brow bone area
  - City Chic on top Skinny Jeans
  - Calla on brow bone
  - Chocolate Cherries Eye Candy Gel Liner lining upper lashes
Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! waterproof mascara
Lancôme Hypôse Custom Volume Mascara
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown on brows


No comments:

Post a Comment