Friday, August 8, 2014

EOTD: Featuring Sugar Skull Minerals "Lovedove"

I purchased this.
This was a gift.

I recently received another order from Sugar Skull Minerals. My favorite of the bunch is Lovedove, which Sugar Skull describes as "light taupe that blends out to a copper sheen with a lot of blue glitter." It is really stunning. I love the copper sheen that gives it a nice duochrome effect. I tried to emphasize the duochrome by using neutral matte shades in my crease and on my lower lash line. 

One of the annoying things about having partially hooded eyelids is that a little bit of the lid always color always transfers onto the crease. :/





WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue all around eye area
Sugar Skull Minerals:
  - Lovedove on lid
  - Come Hither around tear duct area
Smashbox Full Exposure Palette:
  - M1 in crease
  - M2 above M1
  - M3 above M2
  - M4 on upper brow bone
  - M5 beneath lower lash line
  - S5 very lightly patted in center of lower lash line
Benefit They're Real! Push-Up Liner lining upper lashes
Apple Super Lash Mascara Avocado
Ofra Universal Eyebrow Pencil

1 comment: