Monday, August 4, 2014

EOTD: Fyrinnae's Because Cats, Winter Boots, Fyre & Ice, Snowboarding, and Jade Ghost

I purchased this.

I wasn't going to post this because I couldn't get a non-blurry open-eye photo for the life of me, but I adore these rich, jewel-toned Fyrinnae eyeshadows so much that I decided screw it, I'm going to post anyway! I did this look late last year not long after Fyrinnae released their winter collection.




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Darling Girl Glitter Glue all around eye area
Fyrinnae: 
  - Because Cats on lid and beneath lower lashes
  - Fyre & Ice in outer corner
  - Winter Boots in crease
  - Jade Ghost to blend out Winter Boots
  - Snowboarding around tear duct area
  - Immortality lining upper lashes
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural on brow bone
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner pencil in Perversion on upper and lower waterlines
Benefit They’re Real! mascara
Chinovi Brow Powders in Deep Auburn and Dark Brown



6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aren't they just? Fyrinnae does such a great job with eyeshadows.

      Delete
  2. This reminds me of all of that Lisa Frank stuff I used to be obsessed with as a kid. Gorgeous, you blend makeup so well!

    http://finefantasies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ingrid! It was a fun look to do.

      Delete