I purchased this.
I wasn't going to post this because I couldn't get a non-blurry open-eye photo for the life of me, but I adore these rich, jewel-toned Fyrinnae eyeshadows so much that I decided screw it, I'm going to post anyway! I did this look late last year not long after Fyrinnae released their winter collection.
WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Darling Girl Glitter Glue all around eye area
- Because Cats on lid and beneath lower lashes
- Fyre & Ice in outer corner
- Winter Boots in crease
- Jade Ghost to blend out Winter Boots
- Snowboarding around tear duct area
- Immortality lining upper lashes
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural on brow bone
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner pencil in Perversion on upper and lower waterlines
Benefit They’re Real! mascara
Chinovi Brow Powders in Deep Auburn and Dark Brown