Friday, August 22, 2014

EOTD: Gold, Green, and Brown with Sugar Skull and Kat Von D

I purchased this.

I really love the eye shadow "Granny Smith" from Sugar Skull Minerals. It's described as "green apple with a pink shift." I'm really sad that my camera doesn't pick up just how green this shade is and makes it look more gold. The good news is I just got a new camera, so once I figure it out, I'll be able to (hopefully) take better photos. I have a crazy couple of months ahead of me, so I've scheduled out a bunch of posts already, but I'm looking forward to posting photos with my new camera because it captures colors and color shifts so amazingly well. 




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance over entire eye area
Darling Girl Cosmetics:
  - Little Black Dress black base on outer third of lid
  - Glitter Glue over entire eye area
  - Zero Gravity Eye Candy Gel Liner lining upper lashes
Sugar Skull Minerals:
  - Granny Smith on inner two-thirds of lid
  - Conundrum on outer third of lid and lower lash line
Kat Von D Monarch palette:
  - Entomology on brow bone
  - Shadow Box in crease
Urban Decay Naked 2 beneath lower lash line
Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! waterproof mascara (one coat)
Fresh Supernova mascara (one coat)
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown on brows



No comments:

Post a Comment