Saturday, August 23, 2014

EOTD: MOI Minerals Time Lord

I purchased this.

Today's the day of the new Doctor! With the return of Doctor Who and a new Doctor, I thought it was fitting to do today's look using Time Lord from MOI Minerals. Time Lord is described as "coppery rose with pink/lavender sparkles." It looks more like an orange-peach to me, but either way, I absolutely love this shade. It makes a gorgeous single-color wash with my skin tone and eye color.




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance around entire eye area
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy around entire eye area
MAC Brule on brow bone
MOI Minerals:
  - Time Lord on lid, blended into crease
  - Ginger Spice beneath lower lash line
  - Missy to highlight tear duct area
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline lining upper lashes
Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! waterproof mascara (one coat)
Fresh Supernova mascara (top only, one coat)
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown on brows


No comments:

Post a Comment