Tuesday, August 26, 2014

EOTD: Neutrals with Smashbox Full Exposure Palette

I purchased this.

I know I've said it before, but I have to say it again: I LOVE MY SMASHBOX FULL EXPOSURE PALETTE!!!

Seriously, it's by far my favorite neutrals palette, which is saying a lot since I have some gorgeous palettes of neutral shades. It's just so versatile, and I love that each shade in the palette comes in both a matte finish and either a sparkly or shimmery finish.

Anyway, I did this look for work. Every time I wear my makeup like this, one of my coworkers asks me if I'm feeling alright; he then says I look tired. So maybe it's not the best look for me? *shrugs* Ah'dunno!




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Smashbox Full Exposure Palette:
  - M4 on brow bone
  - S4 on outer 1/3 of lid
  - S4 on inner 2/3 of lid
  - S6 in crease
  - M5 beneath lower lashes
L'Oreal Infallible Eyeliner in Carbon Black smudged along upper lash line and on upper and lower waterlines
Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! waterproof mascara
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate on brows

1 comment: