Monday, August 25, 2014

EOTD with Fyrinnae Dreamwoven Luxuries

I purchased this.

I posted swatches a couple of days ago of Fyrinnae's new Exquisites collection of eyeshadows. Dreamwoven Luxuries is my favorite of the bunch, so I had to use it first in a look. I was running late for work (the story of my life!), so I didn't have much time to focus on perfect application, but wanted to post this to show the pretty colors. What these photos don't capture is all of the color changes. In the car, when I was driving to work, a glance in the rearview mirror made the shadow look like a brown/pink/purple/blue multi-chromatic eyeshadow, and in the bathroom lighting, the mirror showed the color as predominantly gold with a brown base and a hint of green. I just can't get over how much this one changes depending on the light.




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance over entire eye area
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Sleek & Spice on lid and blended lightly into crease
Urban Decay Corrupt beneath outer 1/3 of lower lash line
Smashbox Full Exposure Palette:
  - M4 on brow bone
  - M3 to transition between brow bone and crease and beneath lower lash line
  - M1 in crease and beneath outer 1/3 of lower lash line on top of UD Corrupt
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on lid, on top of Sleek & Spice
Fyrinnae Dreamwoven Luxuries on lid
Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! waterproof mascara (two coats)
Apple Superlash Avocado mascara (two coats, upper lashes only)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline lining upper lashes
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown on brows


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! The eyeshadow really suits your eyes very well!
    I think the name "Dreamwoven Luxuries" is very fitting, the colour is so pretty, it can only be made from dreams and sparkles!

    ♥ Rin from Fuurin Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. It's such a pretty color. It quickly made its way into my top 3 or top 5 eye shadows.

      Delete