Friday, August 29, 2014

EOTD with Kat Von D Monarch Palette

I purchased this.

I did this look for work a couple of weeks ago. It's so easy to put together a nice, neutral eye with the Kat Von D Monarch palette. The colors blend so easily. I notice that in the photos, it does look like there's some creasing in the crease, but there wasn't--I took these photos five minutes after doing my makeup, and in the mirror, it looked fine. It just turned out slightly off on camera for some reason.





WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Kat Von D Monarch Palette:
  - Mixture of Entomology and Tiny Death on brow bone
  - Disintegration on lid
  - Summerfly in center of lid, on top of Disintegration
  - Shadow Box in crease
  - Killing Jar on top of Shadow Box and blended onto brow bone
  - Papilio beneath lower lash line
Milani Brown Liquif'eye Metallic Eyeliner smudged along upper lash line
Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! waterproof mascara
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown

1 comment: