Friday, August 22, 2014

Sneak Peek: Fyrinnae Exquisites

I purchased this.

Fyrinnae recently released a new sub-category of their Arcane Magic eyeshadows called Exquisites. They look absolutely amazing, and I ordered immediately. They arrived today, but unfortunately, we've got cloud cover and rain, and these babies are so exquisite they deserve full sunlight swatches. However, I managed to get a few decent swatches without the sun, and wanted to give you a sneak peak of a couple of the photos I took.

Click on the photo to see a much larger image.


Check those suckers out!!! I want to roll around in all of them! Wait 'til you see the flash photos and (hopefully) sunlight photos. The sparkles in some of these shadows will make your eyes roll back in your head.

More detailed--and hopefully better--swatches to come once the sun comes out again!

No comments:

Post a Comment