I purchased this.
A few days ago, I posted swatches from Darling Girl Cosmetics' upcoming Halloween eye shadow collection, "Who You Gonna Call?" Today, I used a few of the eye shadows in a look. I like how these shades work so nicely together.
WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Darling Girl Cosmetics:
- Glitter Glue on lid, crease, and lightly on brow bone
- Don't Cross The Streams on outer 1/3 of lid, blended into crease, and lower lash line
- Mass Hysteria on center lid, blended into crease, and lower lash line
- The Flowers Are Still Standing on inner 1/3 of lid, blended into crease, and lower lash line
- The Tragic Death of Mr. Stay Puft around tear duct area
- Calla on brow bone
- Zero Gravity Eye Candy Gel Liner lining upper lash line
Apple Super Lash Avocado Mascara
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate on brows