Wednesday, September 17, 2014

EOTD #2 with Darling Girl's "Who You Gonna Call?" Collection

I purchased this.
PR samples.

I did another look using some of the colors from the "Who You Gonna Call?" Halloween collection of eye shadows from Darling Girl Cosmetics. I used a couple of these colors in a look I did a few days ago, but they're so pretty I wanted to use them again, but the overall look is still different.




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance over entire eye area
Darling Girl Cosmetics:
  - Darling Girl Glitter Glue over entire eye area
  - That’s A Big Twinkie in crease
  - The Flowers Are Still Standing on lid
  - Mass Hysteria on outer corner of lid
  - He Slimed Me beneath lower lash line
  - Ghost Job around tear duct
  - Calla on brow bone
Urban Decay Zero 24/7 Glide-on Eyeliner Pencil smudged along upper lash line
Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! waterproof mascara (one coat)
Lancôme Hypôse Custom Volume Mascara  (two coats)
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown on brows

No comments:

Post a Comment