Wednesday, September 3, 2014

EOTD: Chinovi Cosmetics Mercury and Neptune

I purchased this.

I used two absolutely gorgeous colors from Chinovi Cosmetics to create this look.

Mercury is described as "an antique rose taupe with a beautiful gold shimmer." I actually don't see the gold shimmer in Mercury--to me, it's a rose taupe with a silver-blue shimmer, but maybe my eyes are wonky?

Neptune is described as "a rich, warm chocolate brown with amazing blue and teal sparkles." The reason I paired these two together is I thought I saw blue in Mercury, and I thought it paired beautifully with the blue and teal in Neptune.

I'm really in love with both colors (but Mercury in particular!) and wanted to show you guys what truly gorgeous colors they are.






WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance over entire eye area
Sleek Truffle Primer as a base on the lids and beneath lower lash line
Darling Girl Glitter Glue over entire eye area
Wet’n’Wild Coverall Pressed Powder in Light on brow bone
Chinovi Cosmetics:
  - Mercury on lid 
  - Neptune in crease and beneath lower lash line
Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil in Jet Black smudged along upper lash line
Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! waterproof mascara (one coat)
Benefit Bad Gal mascara (one coat)
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown on brows

No comments:

Post a Comment