Friday, September 26, 2014

EOTD: MOI Cosmetics Metal Gear and Missy

I purchased this.
PR samples.

I did this look a couple of weeks ago using two eyeshadows from MOI Cosmetics and some matte shades from my Smashbox Full Exposure palette. Missy, the lighter shade on the inner portion of my eyelid, is actually a rose-toned pink with a blue sheen. But when it's placed over a silver base, the blue sheen really comes out, and it takes on a light-gray cast. 




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around the eye area
Sleek Cosmetics Silver Lining primer on lid and blended into crease
MOI Cosmetics Metal Gear on outer 1/3 of lid 
MOI Cosmetics Missy on inner 2/3 of lid
Smashbox Full Exposure Palette: 
  - M4 on brow bone
  - M6 in crease
  - M5 to blend out M6
  - A mix of M5 and M6 beneath lower lash line
Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner in Jet Black smudged along upper lash line
Maybelline Pumped Up! Colossal Waterproof Mascara in Classic Black
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal  Brown

1 comment:

  1. Love that blue!!! cool post!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete