Tuesday, September 23, 2014

EOTD: Sugar Skull Minerals Ego, Victorian, Mud Pie, and Control Freak

I purchased this.
PR samples.

I did this look using a few shades from Sugar Skull Minerals that I hadn't used yet. I really love Sugar Skull's eye shadows--they're such incredibly high quality, they apply nicely, blend easily, and wear like iron. And, of course, the colors available are drop-dead gorgeous!





WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance over entire eye area
Darling Girl Glitter Glue over entire eye area
Sugar Skull Minerals:
  - Ego on inner lid and lower lash line
  - Victorian on center lid and lower lash line
  - Mud Pie on outer lid and lower lash line
  - Control Freak around tear duct
MAC Brule on brow bone
Noir Cosmetics Long-Wear Eyeliner in Forever Noir along upper lash line, tightlining lower lash line, and on upper and lower waterlines
Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! waterproof mascara (one coat)
Lancôme Hypôse Custom Volume Mascara (two coats)
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown on brows


1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous! I don't have enough eyes to wear all the makeup I want to wear, lol. So many pretty colors! And I still want more, it's awful haha!

    ReplyDelete