Monday, September 1, 2014

EOTD: Tick:Tock Cosmetics Age of the Dragon

I purchased this.

One of my favorite eye shadows of all time is Age of the Dragon from Tick:Tock Cosmetics. I hadn't pulled it out since earlier this year, so I figured it was time to wear it again. 

Because I have partially hooded lids, any color used on my lid always transfers onto my crease. Typically, this drives me crazy, but I really like how Age of the Dragon took on a greenish cast when it transferred onto the darker brown matte shade I was wearing in my crease with this look. It's not what I was going for, but I like how it turned out.




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance over entire eye area
Tick:Tock Age of the Dragon foiled on lid using Darling Girl Cosmetics Superstar Serum
Smashbox Full Exposure Palette:
  - M4 on brow bone
  - M2 to transition between brow bone and crease, and beneath inner 2/3 of lower lash line
  - M1 in crease and beneath outer 1/3 of lower lash line
L’Oreal Infallible Eyeliner in Black Noir smudged along upper lash line
Maybelline Pumped Up! Colossal Waterproof Mascara in Classic Black – one coat
Benefit Bad Gal mascara – one coat
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate on brows


No comments:

Post a Comment