Friday, September 5, 2014

EOTD with Geek Chic's "The Game Is On" Collection

I purchased this.

Who doesn't love the show "Sherlock"? Probably only the people who haven't seen it. I was super excited when Geek Chic Cosmetics released their The Game Is On collection several months ago. I ordered samples of the whole collection, but ended up going back and getting a full size of Battle Dress because it's such a gorgeous neutral shade.

Anyway, I did this look using two of the colors from the collection that I think are absolutely gorgeous, but that I didn't think would look good with my skin tone. Still, I love them together and it was fun to wear a look that's so atypical for me.




EOTD Template
Too Faced Shadow Insurance over entire eye area
Darling Girl Glitter Glue over entire eye area
Geek Chic Cosmetics:
  - Bored! on inner 2/3 of lid and lower lash line
  - High-Functioning Sociopath on outer 1/3 of lid and lower lash line
  - Battle Dress to blend out colors in crease
  - My Mind Palace around tear duct area with Bored! on top of it
MAC Brule on brow bone
Noir Cosmetics Long-Wear Eyeliner in Forever Noir lining upper lashes and both rims
Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! waterproof mascara (one coat)
Lancôme Hypôse Custom Volume Mascara (one coat)
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown on brows

No comments:

Post a Comment