Sunday, September 14, 2014

EOTD with Smashbox Full Exposure Palette

I purchased this.

I did this look about a month ago. I was wearing a deep red lipstick and a duochrome blush, so I wanted something very neutral and basic for my eyes. Of course, I reached for my Smashbox Full Exposure palette because when I do neutrals these days, it feels like that's what I grab most of the time. I love that palette so much!





WHAT I USED:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot over entire eye area
Smashbox Full Exposure Palette:
  - M4 on brow bone
  - M2 to transition between brow bone and crease and beneath outer 2/3 of lower lash line
  - M7 on outer lid and beneath outer 1/3 of lower lash ine
  - M1 in crease
  - S4 on lid
  - M3 beneath inner 1/3 of lower lash line
Urban Decay Zero 24/7 Glide-on Eyeliner Pencil smudged along upper lash line
Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! waterproof mascara (one coat)
Lancôme Hypôse Custom Volume Mascara (two coats)
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown on brows


No comments:

Post a Comment