Sunday, October 5, 2014

EOTD: Autumn Colors with Darling Girl Cosmetics

I purchased this.
PR samples.

I don't know about where you live, but here in Colorado, fall is definitely in the air. I'm loving all of the autumn scents, autumn flavors, and especially the autumn colors. I pulled out a bunch of Darling Girl Cosmetics eye shadows with "autumnal" colors for this look and couldn't decide which ones to use, so I tossed them all into the mix.




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance over entire eye area
Darling Girl Cosmetics:
  - Glitter Glue over entire eye area
  - Calla on brow bone
  - Gilt Trip on inner lid
  - I Want Candy on center of lid
  - Toxic on outer lid
  - Crypt Keeper on top of Toxic
  - Hell Hath No Fury on inner crease
  - Love’s A Witch on outer crease, blended down to outer lower lash line
  - Mexican Radio on inner lower lash line
  - Woogy close against lashes on outer lower lash line
  - Dirty Limerick around tear duct area
Sumita Color Contrast Eyeliner in Jamun lining upper lashes and upper/lower rims
Maybelline Pumped Up! Colossal Waterproof Mascara in Classic Black
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown on brows

No comments:

Post a Comment