Monday, October 13, 2014

EOTD: Autumnal Gold, Orange, and Red with Darling Girl Cosmetics

I purchased this.
PR samples.

I used five of these shades from Darling Girl Cosmetics in another look I posted a week ago. However, I didn't care for how that look turned out, but I adore the colors, so I decided to try them again. This was the result of using the same shades and I like this look a lot more.




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance over entire eye area
Darling Girl Cosmetics:
  - Glitter Glue over entire eye area
  - Calla on brow bone
  - Gilt Trip on inner lid
  - I Want Candy on center of lid and beneath tear duct area
  - Hell Hath No Fury on outer lid
  - Crypt Keeper beneath lower lashes
 Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper along upper lash line
Maybelline Pumped Up! Colossal Waterproof Mascara in Classic Black
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown on brows


2 comments: