Saturday, October 11, 2014

EOTD featuring Darling Girl's "Sammi-Sue Who"--Xmas Collection Sneak Peek!

I purchased this.
PR sample.

I received an order from Darling Girl Cosmetics (DGC) a couple of weeks ago, and in it was a surprise sample of something I was very excited to see. Before I tell you what it is, I should disclose that I'm one of DGC's "Darling Girls." Each eye shadow color in this year's upcoming DGC Christmas collection is named after one of the Darling Girls. Mine is named "Sammi-Sue Who," and I featured a sneak peek of Sammi-Sue Who in today's look. It's a gorgeous purple with a gold sheen that verges on copper-toned, especially when blended with brown shades. It's so pretty, and I am so excited that "my color" was so stunning!





WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance over entire eye area
Darling Girl Cosmetics:
  - Glitter Glue over entire eye area
  - Sammi-Sue Who on lid and beneath lower lash line
  - Calla on brow bone
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette:
  - Crave on outer corner and beneath outer lower lash line
  - Faint in crease
  - Naked2 to transition between Faint and Calla
Illamasqua Gleam in Mirage to highlight tear duct area
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline lining upper lashes
Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! waterproof mascara (one coat)
Lancôme Hypôse Custom Volume Mascara (one coat)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate on brows


Based on the name of "my" Christmas color, can you guess what the 2014 Darling Girl Christmas collection is going to be based on? 

No comments:

Post a Comment