Sunday, October 19, 2014

EOTD featuring Inglot Pigment 85

I purchased this.

I wanted a simple, but pretty look for a family get-together today. I ended up deciding to use Inglot's AMC Pure Pigment in 85 because 1) hello, DUOCHROME!!!, 2) it's so pretty!!!, and 3) I have had it sitting on my desk for a couple of weeks, but hadn't used it yet.

I loved how I was able to apply the Inglot pigment lightly on the lid with a bit of matte brown eye shadow in the crease, and it turned out to be pretty without being over-done. It was also simple and quick to do. My technique could have been a lot better, but forget about that and just look at the pretty color! I think I'm going to have to wear this pigment more often!




WHAT I USED:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot as primer over entire eye area
Illamasqua Vintage Metallix in Courtier as eye shadow base on lid and crease
Darling Girl Glitter Glue over entire eye area
Inglot AMC Pure Pigment Eyeshadow 85 on outer 3/4 of lid
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eyeliner Pencil in Mushroom beneath lower lashes
Smashbox Full Exposure Palette M1 in crease
Smashbox Full Exposure Palette M2 above crease
MAC Brule on brow bone
MAC Blanc Type beneath eyebrow
Urban Decay Ink for Eyes Waterproof Perversion Eye Pen lining upper lashess
Urban Decay Subversion Lash Primer
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Chinovi Cosmetics Brow Powders in Dark Brown and Deep Auburn 


No comments:

Post a Comment