Thursday, October 23, 2014

EOTD: Sleek Sunset Palette

I purchased this.

I did this look this past weekend using the Sleek Sunset palette. This palette was released before Sleek started naming their individual colors within each palette, so I've posted a photo below of the palette with numbers for each color used.

The sun was really bright the day I took these photos, so my skin looks really washed out. My apologies for that!




You can tell I have used this palette a few times.
It didn't occur to me to take a photo of it when I first got it and it was shiny, clean, and new!


WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance over entire eye area
Darling Girl Glitter Glue over entire eye area
Sleek Sunset Palette:
  - 1 on outer corner of lid and beneath outer lower lash line
  - 2 on inner ¼ of lid and lower lash line
  - 3 on inner-middle ¼ of lid and lower lash line
  - 4 on outer-middle ¼ of lid and lower lash line
  - 5 on outer ¼ of lid and lower lash line
  - 6 around tear duct area
MAC Brule on brow bone
MAC Blanc Type to highlight beneath eyebrow
Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Eyeliner lining upper lashes and lower rim
Maybelline Pumped Up! Colossal Waterproof Mascara in Classic Black
Chinovi Cosmetics Brow Powders in Dark Brown and Deep Auburn


No comments:

Post a Comment