Tuesday, November 25, 2014

EOTD #2 with Smashbox Double Exposure Palette

I purchased this.

I posted a look the other day using the Smashbox Double Exposure palette in which I used 11 of the 14 colors in their dry state. I wanted to play around with some of the colors wet and see how they work. I love them wet! I don't think they look good on the brow bone or in the crease wet, but otherwise, they're so deep and rich and gorgeous. I did this look using a mix of both wet and dry shadows from the palette. I also pulled out some lashes since I don't think I've opened my lash drawer in almost a year!




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance over entire eye area
Smashbox Double Exposure Palette: 
  - Veiled (dry) on brow bone 
  - Quartz (dry) to transition from brow bone to crease
  - Fig (dry) in crease
  - Espresso (dry) on top of Fig 
  - Copper (wet) on lid 
  - Flushed (wet) on inner lid into upper tear duct area 
  - Noir (dry) in outer corner/crease
  - Midnight (wet) beneath lower lash line 
  - Temper (dry) to smoke out Midnight
Smashbox Full Exposure M4 on upper brow bone 
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline lining upper lashes
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eyeliner Pencil in LSD on lower rim
Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! waterproof mascara (2 coats on lower lashes, 1 on upper)
J. Cat Beauty C32 eyelashes
Chinovi Brow Powders in Dark Brown and Deep Auburn on brows

No comments:

Post a Comment