Saturday, November 8, 2014

EOTD: Darling Girl Jaycee-Boo Who & Aranza-Zazu Who

PR samples.
I purchased this.

I am just loving the new Darling Whos collection from Darling Girl Cosmetics. You'll probably be seeing quite a few looks with them since I'm having so much fun with this collection. Jaycee-Boo Who is one of my two favorite colors from this collection, and I've worn this look three times this week already because it's so simple and so pretty. Jaycee-Boo Who is such a pretty taupe that's so incredibly wearable as a single-color lid wash, and Aranza-Zazu Who makes such a pretty, green liner.




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance over entire eye area
Darling Girl Cosmetics:
  - Glitter Glue on lid, in crease, and beneath lower lashes
  - Calla on brow bone and as tear duct area highlight
  - Jaycee-Boo Who on lid, blended into crease, and beneath lower lashes
  - Aranza-Zazu Who as liner (patted on top of a thin line of Glitter Glue)
Lancôme Hypôse Custom Volume Mascara (two coats)
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown on brows

No comments:

Post a Comment