Thursday, November 6, 2014

EOTD: Darling Whos - Aranza-Zazu Who, Tati-Too Who, and Jaycee-Boo Who

PR samples.
I purchased this.

Earlier this week I posted swatches of the new Darling Whos holiday collection of eye shadows from Darling Girl Cosmetics. I couldn't wait to pair up Aranza-Zazu Who with Tati-Too Who. I love how they look together.




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Darling Girl Cosmetics:
  - Glitter Glue all around eye area
  - Calla on brow bone and tear duct area highlight
  - Jaycee-Boo to transition from brow to crease
  - Aranza-Zazu Who in crease and beneath lower lashes
  - Tati-Too Who on lid
Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Eyeliner
Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! waterproof mascara (one coat)
Lancôme Hypôse Custom Volume Mascara (two coats)
Chinovi Brow Powders in Dark Brown and Deep Auburn on brows


No comments:

Post a Comment