Thursday, November 27, 2014

EOTD: Golds, Browns, Rusts with Chinovi Cosmetics

I purchased this.
PR samples.

Happy Thanksgiving!!! If you're not in the U.S., I'm sure you still have plenty to be thankful for, so Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

What I am thankful for the most is to be spending the holiday with my mom. Last Friday, she had neurosurgery to remove a tumor from her brain. She went home on Sunday and is recovering nicely. This is her second brain surgery in four months, so I am just so incredibly grateful that she's well enough to enjoy the holiday with our family.

I did this look using some pretty autumnal colors from Chinovi Cosmetics. They're all from the Oh My Gods! and Oh My Gods: Rome collections that are available on Chinovi's site.  I thought they'd be nice autumnal colors for Thanksgiving Day.





EOTD Template
Too Faced Shadow Insurance over entire eye area
Darling Girl Cosmetics Calla on brow bone
Chinovi Cosmetics:
  - Apollo on inner lid and inner lower lash line
  - Ares on next 1/4 of lid and lower lash line
  - Mars on next 1/4 of lid and lower lash line
  - Neptune on outer 1/4 of lid and lower lash line
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline lining upper lashes
Ardell #110 lashes
Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil on lower rim
Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara (two coats, upper and lower)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate on brows


No comments:

Post a Comment